Sunday, March 1, 2015

Health & Fitness Journey

I am currently on a health and fitness journey, and I thought "Why not share?"  I feel that sharing is an accountability push.  I hope that when I reach my goals, it will inspire others. 
Below you will see the image I'm using for taking my body measurements, of course she has an afro #teamnatural.  I'm going to call today Ground Zero, because this is the beginning, there has been no progression, and every entry for today would be zero.  The copy that I have for my personal records will have my actual body measurements, but the numbers I post will be only showing my progress.  For example: My neck is actually 13 1/4.  If by the next weigh-in it ends up being 12 1/8, then my entry will be 1 1/8.  Every entry will be a reflection on Ground Zero.  I will also be sharing my meals and workouts.  You can follow me on MyFitnessPal.  I am excited, motivated, and determined!  Come along for the ride!