Here's what I did:
- Painted a nice colored neutral, I used a light sage green called Environmental UL 210-6 by Behr.
- The dresser is painted red to freshen it up a bit
- The bedding is just a beige comforter, brown pillow shames with a white sheet set, and two small red pillows, red throw, and the feature pillow is a pillow from target that I own, but not the one mentioned in Yin and Yang Unconventional painting. Whoever Chaos is feature here.
- Brown Curtains with silver hardware
- If you don't have nightstands already, you can find similar nightstands anywhere like Target or Walmart. A few knick knack on the them to give a warm-lived in on purpose type of feel.
- A floor lamp and a table lamp that are similar in style and appearance, just for repetition of an element, just as done the the accent color.
- Let's assume you have a randome chair and don't know where it should go. Solution: put it in the corner to sit down tie your shoes or somewhere you guest can place their bag.
There is no Product & Swatch Board because the nonspecific products used.
Now that you've seen how it works with red, let's take a quick trip over the rainbow just to show how this colored neutral wall can work with more colors. We're not changing anything but the accent color.
Now for all neutral rooms